The Four Corners Academies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join one of the Four Academies, and compete with the others for the title of the Best Academy of the World! Light of Dawn (Angels and Priests) Hell's Campus (Demons and Necromancers) Gunther Academy (Humans) Blood Moon (Vampires and Werewolves)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andy Mansfield

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DanjorDanjor

DanjorDanjor

Character Stats
Body:
Andy Mansfield Left_bar_bleue16/300Andy Mansfield Empty_bar_bleue  (16/300)
Mind:
Andy Mansfield Left_bar_bleue13/300Andy Mansfield Empty_bar_bleue  (13/300)
Stamina:
Andy Mansfield Left_bar_bleue6/300Andy Mansfield Empty_bar_bleue  (6/300)

Andy Mansfield Empty
PostSubject: Andy Mansfield   Andy Mansfield EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:41 am

Andy Mansfield Pirate11

Four Corners Academies
Student Information

First/Middle/Last Name: Andrea Mansfield
Nickname(s): Andy
Birthday: July 27 (so she is a leo 1 if you are into that sort of stuff)
Race: Andy is half demon, her mother was human and her father was a dragon demon which ended up giving her a rather pathetic looking demon form that leaves her wanting in the eyes of other people. Andy Mansfield Dragon11
Appearance: Andy is 5'4 and very petite. She is generally wearing more clothes than in her picture, things that usually cover her front completely but show off her back. She believes that a glimpse at a well defined back and thick eye lashes is much more effective than cleavage any day.

Her hair is long thick and tries to curl under no matter how much she straightens it so she has come to the decision to just let it do what it wants which gives her the appearance of bed hair all the time.

The tattoo on her arm is something that her mother is no very fond of, but she got one day while trying to fit in with a certain group of people that caused a lot of trouble a couple years back.

She runs around constantly because it helps her mind work so she has a very good body because of it.

Magical Ability: Andy was blessed/cursed with the gift of sirens song.
Description: It doesn't take much effort to work on humans who in the most part have little defense to it, she can sing a simple tune and have them doing her bidding but at her level it doesn't work near as well on powerful magical creatures such as angels and what not. With them she can sing and it's like she is placing a thought in their mind and they can choose to use it or not. People don't realize that she is actually singing so it's hard to stop her until it's too late in some cases
Advantages: It makes her a very persuasive person and has made her life much easier than it probably would have been had she not gotten this ability
Disadvantages She has yet to learn proper control of it so she can't always control the intensity and depending on what she is trying to get she may turn someone into a slave to her needs. Causing them to lie, cheat, steal, and kill in order to please her. Some have become so obsessed with her that in their deranged mind they thought it would be best to kill her because then no one could take them from her, a recent accident with it a human man tried to kidnap her so it has made her afraid to use it.
Weapon: she has the ability to form her dragon claws and slices people with them.

Personality: The first word that would come to mind when describing her would be vain. She is always worried about the way she looks while in her human form because of the worry she has over her demon form that is completely screwed in the eyes of other demons. If people stick around to get past that initial first impression she becomes much more likable, she relaxes and doesn't try near as hard to please people and fit the stigma that is associated with sirens and she turns into this quick witted smart ass woman who isn't funny in the 'haha' sort of way but in the way that she always has something to say and it may not be right then but after a moment of thinking you realize what she just said and can't believe something like that was said by a girl like her. She is also very loyal to people who end up sticking around after they realize that she isn't a full demon.
History: Andy's conception was not planned. Her father was a full blooded demon dragon and while in his human form he seduced a human female and then left. Nine months later came Andy and she never heard from her father, she didn't ever look for him either. Her mother loved her daughter but as it always is with families that aren't widely accepted by society it was hard to raise her and she couldn't give Andy the things she wanted so she sent her to the school to learn to use her powers.

Personal Notes

Character Personalization: Body 1, Mind, 3, Stamina 1
Likes: books, clothes, traveling, boys but avoids them. (they are something she constantly has her mind on but is terrified of them at the same time. She fantisises about them frequently because she has had so many bad experiences with them)
Dislikes: Large groups of people, she feels like she needs to put on a show. Vampires (they give her the willies though she is far too stubborn to let it show) her power, she thinks she could have a better one
Bad Habits: leaves food out after she uses it, is very horrible about putting milk away. Looks at herself in reflective surfaces while talking to people, is constantly talking people into doing things for her because she is lazy
Extras: Sorry this is so everywhere. I'm just trying to convey the character but i'm also like blah it's two in the morning. I hope everything was to your liking can't wait to hear what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theycallmedanjor
Muffin? (Drayith)
Admin
Muffin? (Drayith)

Character Stats
Body:
Andy Mansfield Left_bar_bleue300/300Andy Mansfield Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Mind:
Stamina:

Andy Mansfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Mansfield   Andy Mansfield EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Sorry for the late reply, really I am. I thought some one else was watching over things haha.

Anyways, it was well organized, no worries about that. The only problem I can see is your magical ability. Now, if you go look at our Role-playing Guidelines (in the rules section) you can see we do not approve of such an ability. However, we'll give you the opportunity to prove you won't abuse it. So, for now at least, it's allowed. You're only half-demon, but we'll place you in the Demon's school (Hell's Campus), both because of that fact and because of your ability.

Thank you for joining, and I hope you enjoy it here. Once more, I apologize for the late approval.

Andy Mansfield Accepted

Last edited by Muffin? (Drayith) on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Character Stats
Body:
Andy Mansfield Left_bar_bleue151/300Andy Mansfield Empty_bar_bleue  (151/300)
Mind:
Andy Mansfield Left_bar_bleue151/300Andy Mansfield Empty_bar_bleue  (151/300)
Stamina:
Andy Mansfield Left_bar_bleue153/300Andy Mansfield Empty_bar_bleue  (153/300)

Andy Mansfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Mansfield   Andy Mansfield EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Ya what he said. Lol, invite people too, please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andy Mansfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Mansfield   Andy Mansfield Empty

Back to top Go down

Andy Mansfield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Corners Academies :: Registration :: Apporved Applications-